Because everybody's different, we've designed a simple range of membership options to suit every lifestyle. You'll be able to visit the club from first thing in the morning to late at night, seven days a week – the choice is yours.
- We always offer a “no contract” on our monthly memberships. All you do is set up a direct debit with us. If your circumstances change and you need to cancel your membership, then we just need 30 days written notice to put this into effect.
- We offer a range of any time, daytime and lunchtime memberships.
- If you work for any public services, council or school. Then you will be entitled to a membership discount. (ID required)
- All other membership categories are £50 single / £75 joint
Inductions and Programmes
As a member, you are entitled to a free induction in the gym when you join and a gym programme can be put together for you at no extra cost to your membership. One of our experienced and friendly gym instructors can tailor a programme to suit your individual goals and targets.
Spa membership benefits
When you are a member of our Health Club for over 3 months you will also qualify for a fabulous:
- Annual Summer BBQ & Drinks night
- Christmas party, disco & buffet
- 2 x 50% off treatment vouchers
- 15% off food and drink
- Lunch or dinner for 2
- 30 minute activity - archery/axe throwing/ air rifles
- Afternoon tea and history tour at Hazlewood Castle
- 20% off any treatments in our spa Tuesday – Thursday and 15% discount the rest of the week.
So, whether you fancy a massage, facial manicure or spray tan – we will have you covered!