Spa Therapist required
Ashdale Spa and Health Clubs are looking for highly motivated Spa Therapists to join the team
Role and Requirements
As a Spa Therapist you will help provide a friendly and professional service, while offering a wide range of treatments. You will support your manager to maximise revenue through careful diary management and proactive selling of spa retail products. You will also help ensure the spa is kept clean and well maintained. A positive, can-do attitude plus strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential for this position.
The Ideal Candidate will have a true passion for the spa industry, and will possess a NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy Qualification (or equivalent). Previous experience working in a spa environment desirable but not essential. The hours are flexible, and include weekends and evenings.
Working for the Ashdale team offers tons of benefits to it's employees.
· Competitive salary
· Discounts on spa treatments and products
· Dine with your partner in our Restaurants
· Full use of our Leisure clubs
· Stakeholder pension
· Flexibility to work across 2 hotels if you wish with career opportunities.
· Trainer incentives
· Selling incentives
· Commission for bringing in new business and recruiting new employees
· Stay in any Ashdale hotel for £15 per person accommodation and breakfast or £25 per person including dinner.
A key ethos of Ashdale hotels is that we look to promote from within, therefore the training and development of our team is vital to our success. As part of this comprehensive training programme you will receive on site inductions and product house training with Temple Spa.
If a career with Ashdale hotels is where you would like your next step to be, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply sending your covering letter and CV to - email